I have been working out for out for more than half of my life. To say that training is a passion of mine is an understatement. I became a trainer because through years of personal experience I felt the life changing benefits, physically and mentally, that being in good shape can have on a person. There is SO MUCH misinformation and confusion put out by inexperienced trainers that I feel it is my duty to pass on all of the knowledge that I’ve gained throughout over 14 years of training to help YOU better your life. I want to coach you on everything i takes to stay in the best shape of your life from working out to proper nutrition to supplementation.
- NASM Certified Personal Trainer
- NASM Corrective Exercise Specialist
- NASM Fitness Nutrition Specialist
- Functional Movement Specialist
- 5 + years experinece as a full time personal trainer
- 14 years of weight training experience
- 3 years working in the supplement industry
My goal is to change the way you view working out. I want to show you all the physical, mental, and emotional benefits that come along with fitness. YOU do have the time, YOU can do this, YOU are strong. Every option Badger Strength offers is based around my clients seeing results!!